“ACTIVATIONS” aka Kairos Training Camps Level 3 (KTC III) is a culminating event for those of us looking to break the ties of technique and form.
The “Foundations” of KTC I prepared our bodies for the rigors of training the art of chiropractic and exposed us to the principles that guide us as we train. The “Adaptations” learned at KTC II tested the efficiency and sustainability of our movement patterns while under load.
Then, a new ability emerged…
As we began to hold postures/forms in training without the distraction of fatigue or discomfort, we were able to explore a new emotional awareness and connect more with our authentic selves.
At level 1, we learned moves & how to move.
At level 2, we learned how to be moved.
At level 3, we learn how to remove.
KTC L3 ARTISTRY Activations:
– Our major focus is attracted to the SPINAL CORD, sinking our awareness to the waves of CSF and how DYNAMIC IMPULSE applications can impact the human experience
– Tonal Analysis & Awareness of Spinal Cord Tension/Torsion/Shearing
– Sacotuberous and Coccyx Contacts
– Atlas/Occiput Biotensegrity Analysis
– Atlas Impulse Applications: Toggle, Seated, Supine
– Occiput Impulse Applications : Seated lift, Supine posterior and anterior, Prone Condyle Lift
– C5 Cervical Key at the level of the spinal cord: 3 ways
– Integrative Cranial Work
– Connection 301
KTC L3 MOVEMENT Activations:
– Application of wave dynamics in human movement
– Linking the universal positions through spiral motion
– Developing intrinsic momentum
– Coupling forces for triplanar power
– Restorative movement through wave and spiral exploration
– Attended and completed KTC 1 & KTC 2
– PROFICIENCY IN facet-level adjusting in the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and SI regions
– COMPETENCY IN disc-level adjusting, palpation, and analysis
– Understanding of Biotensegrity as it relates to human physiology, anatomy, and neuro-spinal dysfunction
– High ability to be PRESENT in the moment
1) Upper Quarter Integrity
a) Tension: 1-arm hang- 20 sec R L
b) Compression: 1-arm OH press isometric hold- 30 sec R L
– f: 20lb, m: 30lb
2) Lower Quarter Integrity:
a) Hold bottom of pistol squat- 10 sec R L
-may hold 10lb for stability
b) Forward fold- touch floor with hands with neutral spine
-maintain lumbar lordosis
3) Spinal Integrity
a) Jefferson Curl- 10 lb x 10
b) Bridge- hold 30 sec
*Competency is met when the above movements are performed without pain throughout the movements and 48 hours following their completion.
**Movements to be explored are high risk-high reward.
PREREQUISITES ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
Friday, November 16, 2018
– 7:30-9:00pm: Opening Ceremony, Welcoming Art/Science/Philosophy talk w/ Dr. Brett Jones and Dr. Lance von Stade
Saturday, November 17, 2018
– 7am-4pm: ANTC L3 Training
– 7:30-10pm Breaths of Awakening
Sunday, November 18, 2018
– 7am-1pm ANTC L3 Training
Investment in Self:
$500 before October 1, 2018, $550 after
Investment includes accommodations. Check out this link for pictures of the beautiful venue.
Participants will be responsible for bringing a portable table, their own food for the weekend, and their own pool/beach towel.
Payment can be made two (2) ways:
1) Eventbrite (additional processing fees)
2) Cash to reps Seth Storment and Hayley Parker
When paying, please include your name, email address, and a note that includes what school you go to/ where you are travelling from and confirm that you are able to bring a portable table.
REGISTRATION IS CAPPED AT 50 TRAINEES
– If a cancellation & refund is requested more than 30 days prior to an KTC, it shall be granted and $ returned in the form it came in (cash, cc, etc …)
– If a cancellation occurs 30 days or fewer prior to scheduled KTC, the registration fee will roll over as a credit that can be used for a future KTC.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to training with you.